Thursday, February 02, 2006

Movie Bites: I Not Stupid Too (2)

Ladies and gentlemen, you are highly encouraged to catch Jack Neo's "I Not Stupid Too" with your family. Movies that can transform lives are worth watching. When was the last time you watched a show in a crowded cinema with people laughing and clapping in unison? For me, that experience occured while gazing into Jack Neo's creation. This show has moved it's audience emotionally, I could hear people sniffing(crying), and frankly it almost cause my tears to flow too.

The show speaks directly into the lives of many Singaporean families. We see how kids of our morden day society resort to stealing, lust, violence and rebelion due to the negligence of their busy working parents. Director Jack Neo clearly sends a message telling everyone that both parents and children have their own difficulities and both parties must find time to communicate so that there can be more understanding between one another in the family. Failing to do so would cause catastrophe to arise at home, work place, school and in the community. Apart from the negetive, "I Not Stupid Too" portrays the love that both parents and children have for one another.


So what are you waiting for? If you think your family requires restoration, arrange a time where all of you can catch Jack Neo's family healing production! Trust me, it'll help.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come u no say hu u went to the movies wif? who was yr date?? some1 plz ownz up.... =P

Friday, February 03, 2006 2:26:00 AM  
Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

This show I'll definitely CATCH :D

Friday, February 03, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger ۍupernaturaL яoץ said...

l`eonard: Told you I becoming a monk already still got date? :X

spinnee: oh yeah, a must watch indeed! Actually I thought Singapore made movies were cheesy. However, after "I Not Stupid Too", mindset changed for good.

Friday, February 03, 2006 9:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home