Saturday, January 28, 2006

Reunion Dinner

A chinese tradition practiced every Lunar New Year's eve. It is a time of fellowship and reconciliation. Family members will gather for a king's feast. Some prefer to eat out, some prefer to have it the steamboat style and some prefer to have it the normal dinner way. Whatever the style might be, it is who that is sitting around the table that matters.

This year's reunion dinner is a little special for me because my uncles are all present! That is an amazing miracle as they are always caught up with their own lives. I can just see the smile on my grandmother's face.


There has been many break-ups, unhappiness and misunderstandings between my relatives. I pray that today shall be a new beginning for everyone. So may the 8 of us have a warm time together at the dinner table!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Roy, Happy CNY!!

Sunday, January 29, 2006 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger ۍupernaturaL яoץ said...

Thanks! Happy Lunar New Year to you toooo!

Monday, January 30, 2006 1:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home