Sunday, April 23, 2006

In Memory Of: Tua Kor

Tua Kor (first auntie) passed away Peacefully on Sunday 23rd April 2006 4pm in her sleep after feeling a little unwell. She single handedly brought up her son and 2 daughters with an unfailing love, teaching and continously sacrificing for them with a big heart. Apart from raising her own flesh and blood she also bears the responsibility of raising 3 other grandchildren.

Tua Kor wasn't rich or well to do, due to that she has to watch her food and even her medical bills. She goes to low budget doctors and sometimes free clinics to get her physical illness cured all for the sake of allowing others to live a better life.

In my family line, everyone loves Tua Kor a lot. She is righteous, she doesn't gossip and she is someone who talks a lot of sense. Upon receiving news of her death, a wave of tears swept through my whole house and my relatives' houses. My grandma was badly affected.

Pray for me and I believe in all my heart that Tua Kor is in heaven with Jesus.